[Bf-gamedev] Code style in the BGE

Sybren A. Stüvel sybren at stuvel.eu
Mon Mar 16 10:24:54 CET 2015

On Monday 16 March 2015 18:12:04 Campbell Barton wrote:
> I wouldn't want to over-state speed/efficiency aspect.
> It makes reading and patch-review a little faster and means if someone
> submits really strange code - we can just link them to the style-guide
> instead of having a discussion every time.
> Occasionally I come across bugs which were obscured by strange code-style
> too.
>
> Even so, I doubt this would make significant/noticeable changes to BGE
> development.

The only reason I started this discussion, is when it comes to changes to the
code style. I was reviewing a patch that moved from Blender-style to old-BGE-
style, and I wanted to know how to handle such cases. Now I know, so as far as
I'm concerned there is not much use in discussing this thread further ;-)

Best,
--
Sybren A. Stüvel

http://stuvelfoto.nl/