[Bf-gamedev] Python logic module refactoring

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:20:49 CET 2015

How can we fix bugs and refactor in the same move?

Also, the engine is very close to usable for me, I had 2 bugs get knocked
off the tracker, and now I am hard pressed to find any showstoppers besides
the Libload/LibFree cycling crash that appears related to texture cache.

I use almost all of the engines features and my game is stable,
besides rigid body joints failing, but I guess that is fixed as well and
will be in 2.74.

the only thing I can think of that I dont use is the vehicle
constraints.....