[Bf-gamedev] Directional lightmaps and light probes

LORD ODIN derekrb25017 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:17:27 CET 2015

How much are you willing to spend. You might be able to get a grant for
someone to develop this. That is if it benefits the rest of the blender
community.
http://www.blender.org/foundation/development-fund/

Be sure to contact foundation at blender.org (This goes right to Ton the
chairman of blender) If you really want to pay for it to be developed and
it helps the rest of the blender community. If it doesn't help anyone else
I doubt they will find someone to work on it.

Also 1 last thing..... I Dont think this belongs in the gamedev list, its
more of a cycles thing.