[Bf-gamedev] New 2DFilter system for BGE

pgi pierluigi at tukano.it
Sat Jan 3 15:25:55 CET 2015

Hello, happy new year and things.

I rewrote the bge 2D filter system, there are a couple of minor things
that I have to change (like naming conventions, formatting and so) and a
few test I need to run before to have a real patch but I'd like someone
to check how things are shaping because I made some design choices that
might not be compatible with how blender is supposed to be.
The new system is backward compatible. Well, it will be, I have to guess
another two or three things before to be 100% sure about it.

The attached diff contains the changes to the rasterizer package. There
are maybe a couple of other minor changes in other parts of the code but
they are not relevant.

pgi