[Bf-gamedev] Purpose of the mailing list

FRANCISCO ORTIZ chicortiz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 23:47:34 CEST 2014

Hello everyone!

I can understand both sides. I know that for many of you is difficult to
analyze some case scenarios when working on code and for that maybe the
forum is more appropriate. But, many times, linking what is being made in
code with our routines as game developers can be very usefull too! I know
that it's tough to make a comparison or a bridge between super specific
code development, and more general issues, but I believe that the first one
("super specific code") can benefit a lot from a "Forum Fork" inside this
maillist ;)

PS: Jacob your game is great. Don't give up!

BTW I also have issues involving caffeine and file extensions. XD