[Bf-gamedev] Proposal to (try to) get better FBX support

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Sat Sep 13 19:54:57 CEST 2014

> We're in the free software bizz first - that means we aim for making a
> tool for artists that is free for them to apply, to study, to learn from,
> to copy, to share and to improve. All very important virtues, in which
> Autodesk is not interested in - Not At All. Don't forget this!

​KUDOS Ton, we are with you!

​Free to applay, to study, to learn, to copy, to share and TO IMPROVE. That
is The Way!
Hot hugs for you and devs and let we have hope Autodesk will finally
understand what is freedom some day.​
​piotr
​

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Division of Artificial Intelligence, Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121
phone: +48585232125, University home page: http://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Also: Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]