[Bf-gamedev] getReactionForce

Sam Brubaker sam at worldsday.org
Thu Sep 11 15:49:20 CEST 2014

getReactionForce() seems like the single most important function for
collision events in a game. As far as I know, it's the only function in bge
that, for some reason, is documented but not implemented.
Calling back how hard something hit another thing is the basis for
countless game mechanics, so I think implementing this function should be a
top priority.