[Bf-gamedev] Proposal to (try to) get better FBX support

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:12:59 CEST 2014

Hey all,

The whole point of this thread is to discuss better FBX support rather
than debating suitable alternatives and as such I feel like this thread
is getting a little off topic and starting to get a little noisy.
The choice of interchange format has been already made for us by the
industry so discussing alternative formats is fine, but perhaps a moot
point for this thread.
Could we maybe make a new thread for any non-FBX related topics please?
If only for ease of reading. :)

Cheers,

-Andy