[Bf-gamedev] BGE Suggestions

FRANCISCO ORTIZ chicortiz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:05:17 CET 2014

"would disabling the "multitexture" and only allowing GSL make the engine
faster?

what about nodes only?

(per polygon) what would make the engine able to handle more geometry?"

(<--Jacob)

I agree with Merrill. Is it possible to put mutitexture inside GLSL?

Another important issue would be adding and removing many objects in game
mode at the same time without crashing the game engine.

Yours,

Ortiz