[Bf-gamedev] GSOC proposal? ES rasterizer + Raspberry Pi

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 09:20:58 CET 2014

I think the API in viewportfx's blender/gpu is close to being stable.  I
was going to refactor cdderivedmesh, csg_subsurf, and editderivedmesh soon.
 I'm not touching the game engine for a long time ;-)

I actually think doing your work on top of my branch would be best since
I've already extended ghost to initialize using egl, but I'll most likely
need to help you get things running on you Dev system