[Bf-gamedev] GSOC proposal? ES rasterizer + Raspberry Pi

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Mar 14 08:29:31 CET 2014

It would definitely pave the way. I haven't played with Parrallela
(yet). I'm naming Raspberry Pi on purpose since it is a very minimal
platform with good drivers. The idea is to have a general openGL ES
rasterizer so the gameengine could run on embedded hardware. If it'll
run linux and ES there should no reason why it shouldn't work.

Rg,

Arnaud

Stichting z25.org
Concordiastraat 67A