[Bf-gamedev] GSOC proposal? ES rasterizer + Raspberry Pi

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Mar 14 08:36:09 CET 2014

On 03/14/2014 01:30 AM, Jason Wilkins wrote:
> There is a branch that runs on ES already (viewport fx).  The game
> engine was running on the compatibility layer that's in viewport fx
> in the Swiss cheese branch, but I didn't port the game engine over to
> the viewport fx branch (too many merge conflicts in an area I don't
> know enough about yet).  I don't anticipate it being a lot of work
> when I do port it.

I have read and seen some ES code but I haven't been able to use it
hence my proposal. From what I heard the android port has been put in
the fridge for now. I don't know how much work it would be but if I read
your reply correct you are saying: "Don't go there, I'm already on it".

Rg,

Arnaud

--
w: http://www.sphaero.org