[Bf-gamedev] Several Concerns about GSOC

s23su at uwaterloo.ca s23su at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 10 04:12:57 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Susie, and I'm a first-year Software Engineering student
from University of Waterloo. I've learned a lot about C++ and C in
school but am still new to game development. I looked through all the
sample ideas on the website and found that adding a function of level
editor to the game engines is more of my interest. Can somebody please
give me some suggestions on where I should start from or what kind of
projects related to this is more doable?

Any advice is appreciated:)

Thanks,
Susie