[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

Jeremias Boos Jeremias.boos at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 22:52:19 CEST 2014

It's is a long time since I last heard something about this subject.
Is there still movement and interest in this?

Else I would really like to try to help in that case.
With things like setting up, updating the Steam page and give support to
some degree.
To do that it would be nice to have an official Blender Foundation Steam
account and a second person,
for times I am no available or to proof read my things.

A few things about my Person:
I am a German bachelor student.
My field of study is computer science with focus on Game programming.
And I am an enthusiastic Blender and Steam user.

Best regards
Jeremias Boos