[Bf-gamedev] more FPS Navigation feedback

blenderleo blenderleo at gmx.de
Mon Jan 27 22:03:27 CET 2014

Hey Dalai,

The FPS Navigation is an great improvement for positioning a camera,
making level&indoors editing a lot more intuitive and controllable.
I also want to provide more feedback to improve this feature:

- Since the yaw rotation is capped/limited, pointing the camera straight
down isn't possible, but often needed imo. Also, if you look up/down too
fast, the capping doesn't work correctly!
- If the limit will consist, a quick change between fly and walk
navigation would be also an workaround, but then we'll have too many
different modes available at the same time..

Just some thoughts from my side.

best regards.