[Bf-gamedev] FPS Navigation feedback

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 20:43:00 CET 2014

This isn't quite feedback so much as validation of the original
implementation of FPS movement which I thought was "weird"

I have been playing 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' and 'The Legend of
Zelda: Twilight Princess' recently on the Nintendo Wii and realized that
those two games actually do use an FPS like camera that is very similar to
how Blender FPS navigation was originally implemented.

I'm sure there are other Wii games that have a similar floaty feeling due
to the nature of the Wii Remote.

So... I'm thinking I was a little hasty in my criticism, and it is good to
have an option.