[Bf-gamedev] I am here to program!!!

mail at smokythaklown.com mail at smokythaklown.com
Sun Aug 31 04:05:11 CEST 2014

Thank you for the response, im aware of the current method using
the sockets ive seen also old jims setups, what i intended was to get
started on more of a open mesh network built within blender to
dynamically connect blender to blender programs in work environments for
a solid pipeline ,but by also making the decentralized network able to
handle more connections from one connection making a huge lan/intranet
(w.e) game possible up to thousands and millions of people by using
every computer/router as a transfer point node.. I havent really
understand what im talking about except that i must do it!! I see the
fbi uses python (plone) for content management, and python zope (server)
having to inevitably convert everything to php css html java for a web
browser to view, this is the end of all other programming languages in
my opinion, as well as internet browsers... it is obvious the way
computers connect and deal with information over a network needs to
change so ima try to get blender game engine way out there in the future

- best explanation.. sorry for the long letter

On 30-08-2014,
FRANCISCO ORTIZ wrote:

> Hello... smokythaklown?
>
> This is a very
basic setup for the blender game engine and networking (Blender 2.65):

> http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-278975.html
[3]

> A more serious effort was being done by agoose77:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/member.php?68706-agoose77 [4]

Yours,

> Ortiz
>
> On 30 August 2014 19:30, wrote:
>
>> Hello, i
would like to contribute in public domain a project i am considering for
blender. I began using blenders game engine a week or so ago for the
first time and realized something very important, the networking. I am
relatively new to python and we get along, so im ready to hop in and
start coding (i love blender more then my wife) but i just need a little
heads up on how to work with the future of networking (software directed
networks) for blender environments , by the way is something being done
about blending blenders python api or will one get discontinued, which
one to work with... Is webpy something to look at.. Anything helps
thanks in advance

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Bf-gamedev at blender.org