[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

SheeEttin sheeettin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:06:34 CEST 2014

Jeremiah, is there someone @blender.org on board with this? Can we get
an @blender.org account to submit Blender to Greenlight? (Also, it
looks like you can add contributors to a product once it has been
submitted to Greenlight, so we don't have to share an account.)

And I'm sure we could raise the $100 in no time if there was a
campaign on indiegogo or gofundme. I'd be happy to promote it around
reddit, but again it'd be better if we could put an @blender.org
behind it.