[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

Jeremias Boos Jeremias.boos at gmx.de
Sat Aug 2 20:53:11 CEST 2014

To submit anything to greenlight you must first verify that you are not
a scammer an pay at least a 100$ submission fee to certify your account.
The 100$ are going directly to the Child's Play Charity.
Can all be read up here:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/about/?appid=765&section=faq

best regards
Jeremias Boos