[Bf-gamedev] HTML 5 exporter from BGE

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:27:55 CEST 2013

Hi Jacob,

Burster does not run on html5 (where did you get that idea from?).
It's basically a Blenderplayer wrapped in a plugin structure.

In other words, Burster itself brings Blender no further into the mobile
platforms.
That said, there is an old gsoc project that got Blender rudimentary
running in Android.

It's currently on hold, but it seemed feasible from the look of it (it
involves first to port all Blender code to OpenGLES, to be compatible with
the mobile hardware).

Cheers,
Dalai
--