[Bf-gamedev] HTML 5 exporter from BGE

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:40:39 CEST 2013

Ahh, for some reason I was under the impression that burster used webGL and
HTML5....

I see,

About the feasibility of the resurrection of the port for android,
is there any interest from the community for such a feature?

Another question, would it not increase the exposure of the BGE, as well as
make it look much more mature to developers?