[Bf-gamedev] UI; Improvements and Customization

Matt Three ragingelbows at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 07:54:22 CEST 2013

Colin, you might be interested in the BMax tools.
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?306867-BMax-Tools-or-how-I-left-3ds-Max-%29
-
could probably ease your transition if you're coming from Max.  Personally,
I've thought it would almost take a fork of Blender to fix the UI problems,
even though I don't think the learning curve for Blender is any harder than
Maya or Z-Brush, both of which have pretty arcane UIs.