[Bf-gamedev] UV editing support in shape-keys

Aubrey Serr aubrey at wolfire.com
Fri Oct 4 17:27:37 CEST 2013

In Max I was using UV animation using morph targets as part of our
character pipeline. Although I can just edit the UVs and export models as
morph targets for our engine, it would be very helpful to me to have UV
animation support with shape-keys in blender so that I can  create the
assets in a non-destructive way and preview the assets in blender before
export.

Would anyone else on this list find this useful? It would maybe even be
useful in non-game blender projects

-Aubrey Serr, Wolfire Games, Artist