[Bf-funboard] Markers selection

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:23:21 CET 2017

When "Sync Markers" is enable, by pressing Ctrl-LeftClick in timeline,
all keyframes and markers are selected. By pressing G, all keyframes and
markers are moved. But, when pressing A key to deselect, only keyframes
are deselected... not markers. So, if I don't deselect markers (by
moving mouse to markers zone and pressing A again), all markers are
still selected and will be moved when moving keyframes.

That's why my markers always got crazy.

Is this a bug or something that I don't understand its functionality?

--
Marionetas Mey

Mario Sottile - Director
(011) 15.6283.1576