[Bf-funboard] New compositing and VSE monitor tools

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 11:45:37 CET 2016

Douglas did you know that the UV Image editor has scopes available as a
tool panel? Simply select a node viewer and the output from color changes
will be reflected in those scopes. The color space issues are non-trivial
in the VSE as I'm told that it must perform its transforms as quickly as
possible to achieve real time playback. While Troy's language may seem
opaque he really knows what he's talking about so you would do well to
invest time to understand what he means.

Cheers
David