[Bf-funboard] Project paint integration

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Sat Jun 20 16:58:35 CEST 2015

Hi!

Quite often I find myself turning "occlude cull and normal" one by one, on
and off constantly, to a point it is really annoying.
So even though it might be a bit redundant (UI wise) it would be helpful to
have a general "Ignore back faces" option.
If that was to be implemented, a second/alternate Brush color option should
be added as visual feedback, because it is quite easy to forget if those
are active or not.

P.S.: My first thought was to create a single shortcut to toggle those
three, but it requires scripting, right?
So maybe, another way to fix this (and other contexts) would be to let
users add multiple "context attributes" for a single "wm.context_toggle"
operator in the input settings.
I'm not sure if that makes sense, or it is technically possible, but I kind
of expected to be able to do something like that.

Regards.