[Bf-funboard] Add Effect Strip/Sharpen

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:50:32 CEST 2015

That would be helpful as a blur function is a common requirement for basic
video editing and the current effect is slower than sending to the
compositor.

However if the gauss product can be scaled by a variable,  it would be nice
to use an alternative source to drive it. Then you could do a quick fake
shallow dof effect from mask tool.

Cheers,
David Mcsween