[Bf-funboard] Adding a good way to scale something to 0

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Thu Jun 4 13:21:43 CEST 2015

I might be mistaken, but isn't it simply:
s + x + 0 + Return
s + x + shift-z +0 + Return
at the moment?
Works pretty fast for me, and how much time do you save by not having to hit
return? 2 seconds a day? ...I wonder what I would do with my newly gained
sparetime...a new hobby maybe.
Just kiddin'
cheers