[Bf-funboard] Side panels autoscroll

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:03:00 CEST 2015

On a slightly different but related topic, I've often noticed that all
the UI elements in the panel will be completely off screen when
switching from a scrolled down panel to an empty panel.
See http://blender.stackexchange.com/q/33920/599

Is it possible this behavior could be changed? Not only is it rather
annoying to have to scroll up manually, it sometimes confuses new users..

--
-gandalf3