[Bf-funboard] Side panels autoscroll

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Tue Jul 14 10:11:40 CEST 2015

Hello Maxim,

This actually happens very often in Blender. Not only in the properties
panel, but also in blender editor types like Properties.

I have no idea how hard it would be to detect if newly accessible
information is not visible and there is a need to automatically scroll down
for it.

Either way, this is a very low priority problem since some people would
even find it better this way. I for example know about this and without
such auto-scroll I am able to scroll how I wish. No uncontrolled automatic
jumping of information across screen is a good thing in this case.

I can however see how this would be a problem for new users, since the menu
they opened is not visible at first.

In my opinion, it would be more wise to aim for higher goals than to fix
these small issues.

Blend on!

Adam