[Bf-funboard] ALT+B possible for cycles rendering?

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Mon Apr 20 11:45:38 CEST 2015

Hi you blender gurus!

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with Clipping border (Alt+B) in
3D View. It's pretty great for architects and I imagine many complex scenes
too.
https://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/122837iAFB084CC2EE45883?v=mpbl-1

But it would be great, if such thing would work in cycles renderer.

I know that this is a completely different topic, but since planar mapping
as opposed to spherical mapping of camera (
https://developer.blender.org/T34197), which I thought was almost
impossible to fix, has been fixed in blender lately, I'm giving it a try
here.

Also I have to say, that spherical mapping was good for some cases, it
would be great to still have the option to switch back.

MY QUESTION - is it possible to have cubical camera limits for example?

Thanks,

Adam

Blender user since 2.36 and a czech student of architecture