[Bf-funboard] Shape Workflow Improvement Suggestion

Ajlan Altug ajlanaltug at genesys-da.com
Tue Sep 16 22:44:39 CEST 2014

I do want to make a simple list concentrating on things essential to a
non-destructive workflow in Blender, which Blender already does have in
many fields. There are yet certain ailing parts that require more attention
imo... But, I have serious doubts as to the devs' attentiveness to what's
being shared back and forth on this mailing list due to total lack of
response from them... I'm planning on biting the bullet and sending the
list to Ton or maybe even share it on the bug report page... Dunno... :-/

Cheers;

AJ