[Bf-funboard] The Lack of inability to perform Batch operations in Blender

- LEON - leon4you at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 11:35:47 CEST 2014

IMHO, There is a way that would be more covenient than Copy to Selected:

>  For checkboxs or toggles (e.g. X-Ray display), toggle on/off while
holding Shift;
>  For value or datablock input fields (e.g. Loc/Rot/Sale), hit Shift +
Enter after tweaking is done;
>  For datablock selection (e.g. Material datablock), choose from the list
while holding Shift.

Thus we can easily copy / link / operate properties for multiple objects.

(I think it is extremely convenient and quite reasonable, and not very hard
to implement? Anyway, just a discussion.  FYI.

Leon Cheung
a.k.a. Zhang Yu | 老猫