[Bf-funboard] Mirror Weights FRUSTRATION!!!!

Ajlan Altug ajlanaltug at genesys-da.com
Thu Jul 10 19:33:12 CEST 2014

>From what I've seen in the last couple of hours, "Mirror Weights" should be
renamed to "Flip Weights" because that's how it's behaving... If you've
somehow forgotten to turn on "X Mirror" then that means you're totally
screwed in Blender, cuz there seems to be no way to mirror weights from .L
side to .R side without destroying what you've painted on the .L side...I'm
hoping to get some responses that'll prove that I'm missing something
here... :(

Cheers;

--
Ajlan Altug