[Bf-funboard] floating windows don't stay on top!

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:02:34 CEST 2013

I think non-overlapping windows is the best way to have things arranged.
That said, Blender has a serious problem with that: it's too cumbersome to
make changes to that structure. You can't just move an area, you have to
join and split back separate areas (remove and recreate), and very
frequently you have to move several boundaries when it would be much better
if you can "push" all at once.

DiThi