[Bf-funboard] little improvement: align view3d.localview to object's local axis

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:45:04 CET 2013

Hi,

when modeling "parts of a larger system" I usually instance the object I'm
working on, then move it into position. I can always work on the
un-transformed original and since it's an instance, any modification is
reflected on the dupe. You can also use constraints to toggle positioning
of a specific object on and off.

Cheers,

Hadrien