[Bf-funboard] Physical Memory and Cycles

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 10 11:47:26 CEST 2013

Let me say that I don't think this is true at all. There's no reason
to think that AMD is purposefully crippling their OpenCL drivers.

Most likely it's just that NVidia cards have more CPU like features,
or that their compiler design is more geared toward such things as
they had Gelato and iRay to learn from.

Brecht.