[Bf-funboard] Blender-upgrader

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:44:48 CET 2013

Well I think blender did not get to where it is now in just an overnight.
As Campbell clearly explained there gonna be issues here and there. But
with the goal of working to achieve that, I don't think its gonna be a so
difficulty to accomplish in the next 6 to 12 months.

Taking them one after the other, there can be included because all those
little features come together to make a better blender using experience

It won't be easy, we all know that, but it isn't impossible, so I think we
should consider working on that. (I'm not a coder though)

Thanks