[Bf-funboard] Blender-upgrader

Jude Jackson syzygy6 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:28:45 CET 2013

Despite the wise words of our more experienced programmers insisting this
is impractical and unnecessary, I'll at least say that I think Prashant's
suggestion seems pretty reasonable to me. My only addition would be that I
sure as heck don't want some well-meaning programmer to put big red text on
the splash screen saying *YOUR VERSION OF BLENDER IS OUT OF DATE! CLICK
HERE TO UPGRADE!*