[Bf-funboard] Toggling proportional edit during transform

Bol Bib bollebib at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:55:07 CEST 2013

in a first effort it would already suffice to be able to toggle it on or off when doing a transform

ideally the mode of proportionel edit that is chosen is the one you had active last time.

as an additional function when you toggle on you could easily provide a popup with the 3 choices blender will now have (as opposed to 2 previously) with the last active one pre-selected.

at least that is how I see it.