[Bf-funboard] VSE , compositing, and 3d integration...

Ильдар Ахметгалеев akhilman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:33:09 CEST 2013

bit out of toopic, but this is what I like to see in blender VSE
• ability to use VSE composition as texture in 3D or as input in composior.
• node compositor strip to do more complicated color corrections and effects
• ability to grab effect strip over multiple source strp. I suggest to
use channels as strip inputs instead of exact strps.
• more sound compositing features like LADSPA and LV2 suport and mixer
• sync multicam scene by sound feature, like kdenlive has

Anyway VSE has a very nice unique workflow. Grabbing strp's start/end
points separately is a very nice feature. I'm doing music video right
now and find it very useful. Also "slide grab" from extensions is very
nice.

http://akhil.ru