[Bf-funboard] Blender Pie Menus Prototype Addon

Patrick Moore patrick.moore.bu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:38:45 CET 2013

Thanks for all the feedback and +1's everyone

Julio,

I would love a quick mockup of what your envisioning...slider below button,
in button, the whole button? We've got the concept but for sure but mockups
get us motivated to implement.  We would like to see your graphical take on
it.

Re: screen resolution, selection behavior etc.
We've taken lots of the suggestions, comments and  bugs and added them to
our TODO/issues.  Please see the link below for updates

https://bitbucket.org/liquidape/blender-pie-menus/issues

Cheers,
Patrick