[Bf-funboard] Copying Constraints using Shortcut Ctrl-L

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Wed Aug 14 19:17:32 CEST 2013

Bol Bib <bollebib at hotmail.com> wrote:

> That shouldn't happen. That only happens when that addon is NOT active. Maybe
> you should update or check again if it is active?
>

> but yeah maybe ctrl+L could use that too

Really, there's a bigger problem here. The CTRL+L menu is intended for creating
*links* to data... not copies. As such, in the current implementation, modifiers
(nor constraints) should be in that menu... at least not until we can link
modifiers like other datablocks. IIRC, that's on the massive to-do tracker, but
I doubt it will get addressed until after the depsgraph refactor is complete.

  -Jason