[Bf-funboard] Assigning Custom Nodes to Custom Trees

Atomic Perception atomicperception at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:46:08 CEST 2013

Hello All,

I am looking into making some custom nodes using a pynodes build.The Custom
Nodes Template that comes with Blender is a great start and does get me a
working node. However, I want my nodes to reside under a Custom Tree Type,
not the Compositing Tree.

Using the Custom Nodes Template as an example, how would I make the Custom
Node appear under the Custom Tree that this example also generates?

I have also asked the question on BA as well.
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?289163-PyNodes-2-66-6-Coding-PyNodes

Thanks

Atom