[Bf-funboard] Rotate around bone when in weightpaint

Reiner reiner.prokein at t-online.de
Sun Apr 21 19:35:43 CEST 2013

Currently when i am in weightpaint mode and navigate, then the scene
rotates around the pivot of the object. When i hit "Numpad ," then it
centers at the bone that is currently selected for weightpainting.
Workflowwise it would be more useful when in weightpaint mode the scene
would rotate around the currently selected bone. This would save me
looots of "Numpad ," hits to center the bone in view. And lots of zoom
out to have my mesh in the view again as i need it.

I haven`t found a way to do so yet. Hopefully i haven`t overlooked this
feature somehow. May i request a way to rotate around the currently
selected bone instead of the mesh pivot? :)

All the best

Tiles