[Bf-funboard] a call for sanity when it comes to simply selecting something...

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:05:12 CEST 2012

I'm a long time Blender user and I agree with the need of the LMB-select
and RMB-options standard.

But you got me courious about "different buttons are used to select in
different interfaces" - when setting LMB as select, where is RMB used as
a select? I can think only of the timeline, where you choose active
frame with RMB, anywhere else?

PLyczkowski