[Bf-funboard] New Keymap: selection

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Sat Apr 7 20:42:04 CEST 2012

There's always things like double click and right click. Both of them
together triple the amount of modifiers available. For example, ring/loop
select is a great candidate for double click. Shift-double click adds ring
select, ect. Right click could be shortest path or whatever.

Just remember principle 2, the most-used functionality should have simple
access. Blender has an amazing key configuration system, so users can
always add bindings for more specific things if they want the tools to
behave differently.