[Bf-funboard] Vert as a star

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:57:17 CET 2009

> Hi there
> Thanks for the message, I've just about given up making suggestions, its not
> worth the effort to be told off because someone doesn't like what or how one
> said something.

That's kindof unfair.  Neither me nor bassam were being hostile.  The
reason we reacted that way, is because your emails were kindof
confusing.  It's a little odd to claim that the first email is a
functionality question or feature request in disguise.  You really
should not post simple questions here; if you think a feature isn't
implemented, but aren't sure, rather then just asking a random simple
question about it, simply say "I think this feature should work this
way (maybe it already does, in which case ignore this)" or something
like that.

It's important people stay on-topic on lists like this.  Especially
since this list has had problems in the past, to the point that some
people now avoid it entirely.

Joe

> I would love a contact point where one could simply make a suggestion and over
> time similar suggestions could be indexed to guage necessity or otherwise.

We probably should have a tracker on projects.blender.org for this.
Other projects do that, with some success.