[Bf-funboard] Blender - Alt M

Robert Wenzlaff (AB8TD) rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com
Tue Jan 6 03:27:39 CET 2009

On Monday 05 January 2009 20:59, Sangwoo Hong wrote:
>  Only if you use the default threshhold of 0.001.  It is settable.
>

> It is?   Where?  Knowing where it is would solve one of my biggest gripes
> with Blender, and there aren't that many let me tell you. :D

Right next to the Remove Doubles button in the Meshtools panel of the Edit
Buttons.  It's labled "Limit".  If you hover over it, the tool tip described
it pretty well.

If the source code is of any help to a cracker in decrypting
 a data stream, then the binary wasn't particularly helpful
           to the user when encrypting it.
Robert Wenzlaff                  rwenzlaff at soylent-green.com