[Bf-funboard] default file

Karl Kühberger karl.kuehberger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:18:29 CEST 2008

Davide, I know from many Blender beginners I have teached,
that this is NO solution. People are complaining a lot about
selection by right-click. But this is not the only thing. Beginners
expect Blender to work like almost any other program, the expect
double-click, drag and drop, standard file-dialogue and other
almost standard stuff.
It is difficult enough to learn using a complex 3d suite like Blender,
and there is no reason to make it artificially more difficult.
I think for us experienced Blender users, it is very easy to get
used to left-click-selection and other almost standard interface stuff.
And I am sure, we will love it after a while.
We should not be proud of knowing a non-conform interface.
Better be proud about non-conform artwork and life ;-)

Karl